Monday, August 4, 2008

Strongest acne medication and bad acne suffirers

I stumbled on one such method and it actually worked. There where any number of methods I tried but it was this one which actually did the job. I have tried everything I came across from Grandmas days like sandal wood paste, cucumber juice, washing my face on every opportunity, drinking lots of water etc... to the latest creams, some of them worsened the situation, some eased it and some gave some relief but the only thing that cured me completely was this godsend one which I stumbled on the internet and it worked in 3 days. It is not difficult to try it they give you step by step guidance to apply it.
We've all heard many interesting theories and insider stories about causes of Acne ranging from diet issues, to hygiene and Stress to name but a few.
This is a huge myth. Acne is not contagious in any way, shape, or form. It is a bacterium, which is found in most contagious elements, but the bacteria sits tucked away in the skin and hair follicles. Therefore, it is impossible to transmit acne from one person to another by contact, either kissing or touching. Therefore, even if someone has acne, you can kiss and touch them without any fear.
acquainaa.blogspot.com
tags: can birth control pills help acne, with olive oil work for acne scars, home remedies for acne and scar free face

No comments: